Monday 10 January 2011

So i was in my first ever as level exam today, and i'll admit i  was ever so slightly shitting myself. I say i was shitting myself but no more than i was prior to my first GCSE exam. However around about two years ago, when i opened the paper and finished it with a sly 20 minutes to spare i gained an unfortunate sense of perspective. This led me to a misplaced sense of selfsatisfaction that life would follow the same pattern; pulling shit out of the bag last minute. This morning i was proved wrong. When i filled in the routine AQA name and centre number and turned the page it quickly dawned on me that unlike GCSEs, AS levels aren't a piece of piss. This isn't me being an arrogant twat like some other blogger you may have come across ( no names mentioned ). I'm happy to admit i'm no biochemiphysician but i'm sure that we can all agree that 6 Cs at GCSE is a walk in the park. But this thorough revison is a foreign concept. I now find myself in a position that requires me to, work hard? In other words, bad habits die hard. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment