Tuesday 4 January 2011

How to start....

Well, this whole blog thing is fairly new to me so i have decided to jump on the metaphorical bandwagon and share my everyday grievances with you the unfortunate reader. So what more suitable a topic to begin with than facebook; the basis of most people's day. I genuinely hate it yet can not help but follow the flock, which perhaps fuels my hatred. Everyday, like i'm sure many do, i check on it to see if anything interesting has happened fully aware that i am likely to be bombarded with statuses about how boys are generally shit, dozens of "I love my girls" or how much of a slag someone is. I have therefore concluded that Mark Zuckerburgs ingenius creation has been twisted into a platform for many girls, not all however, to express their senseless hormonal mood swings under the false pretences that people give a shit. I then find myself wasting time sifting through the garbage to find the occassional witty status. Thanks Mark, thanks a bunch.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment